Another week finished. This past week I could not do as much as I would have
liked. I still at exam time, so I had to spend much of the time studying. But
even so, there has been significant progress with regard to the project. We
have four important points:
First week of coding period at GSoC 2016, so I started the upgrading process of
Jangouts from Angular 1.x to Angular 2. This week, the tasks have been
fulfilled within the deadline, I hope to remain so for the next week.
It’s been a few weeks since my last post, but I’ve been kind of busy.
This year I have been selected in Google Summer of Code Program. This year too I
made my first proposal. I was looking for a project related with Angular,
specially with Angular 2, to improve my knowledge about this framework and his
new version. It was amazing when I found
this idea from the people of